Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I have a couple of New Year's Resolutions to think about. My main goal this year, is to be the best person I can be. Meaning, with my school work, better attitude, and improve with my sports. I want to succeed better in school, so I can choose the college I can attend, as well as a career that is right for me. Also, it will make my life easier with parents and teachers, so they are not worrying that I am falling behind the other students in my school work. I need to have a better attitude, because with a negative outlook on things, your life will never improve. It will consume your life, and you will always have a bitter outlook on things. Finally, I want to improve with my sports, because I want to succeed and get into better shape for next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment